The Natasha | (R)evolution BlackMarici
**This is the only one of these bags in existence**
The Natasha is a timeless masterpiece, designed for any age and time of day. Its versatile 18ct gold plated brass chains of differing lengths enable it to be worn in multiple ways and its exquisitely coloured regenerative peace silk interior and Japanese Jacquard zipper add to its aesthetic richness.
- Two detachable 18ct gold-plated jewellery brass chains (80cm & 40cm) that can also be worn as necklaces
- Can be worn as a clutch, shoulder bag or cross body bag
- Crafted from plant-based leather
- 100% organic peace silk interior
- Detachable matching card holder
- Japanese Brass Jacquard Zipper Closure
- Height 24cm, width 43cm, depth 4cm, short strap drop 18cm, long strap drop 38cm
All Mārīcī products are made from plant-based leather alternatives made from up-cycling plant by-products taken from existing industries. Our materials are created without using any additional land, water, pesticides, or fertiliser.
Production is limited to 50 units per style/colour/interior by choice to champion slow fashion and to keep our creations unique.