The Natasha is a timeless masterpiece, designed for any age and time of day. This sexy and sleek slouch fits everything its wearer might need. Its versatile two 18k gold plated brass chains of differing lengths enable it to be worn in multiple ways and its exquisitely coloured regenerative peace silk interior and Japanese Jacquard zipper add to its aesthetic richness.
- Two detachable 18ct gold-plated jewellery brass chains (80cm & 40cm) that can also be worn as necklaces
- Can be worn as a clutch, shoulder bag or cross body bag
- Crafted from vegan friendly Piñatex leather
- 100% organic peace silk interior
- Detachable matching card holder
- Japanese Brass Jacquard Zipper Closure
- Height 24cm, width 43cm, depth 4cm, short strap drop 18cm, long strap drop 38cm
All Mārīcī products are made from Piñatex - a biodegradable fruit leather made from pineapple off-cuts taken from existing industries. Vegan friendly, Piñatex is created without using any additional land, water, pesticides, or fertiliser.
Production limited to 50 units per style/colour/interior by choice to keep our creations unique for our clients.
You can purchase the Metallic Black and Dove grey versions of this limited edition creation directly though the Selfridges website here.